Thursday, November 8, 2012

Today...

I wish I had something wise to impart upon you today. I wish I could drop a piece of wisdom in your brain that would give you new zeal for life and help you re-exam how much you work and how little you play. I wish I could give you a new perspective on an old routine.

But we all know that's what theater's for.

So instead I will tell you this: today, I saw a dog the size of a small kitten. No joke. A dog, like grown-up, the size of a baby cat. It made me squiggle a bit (squeely giggle, the obnoxious kind that usually makes your significant other question whether or not you really are just like all the other ladies).

And I was so tickled that I saw this tiny little creature that I didn't think to take a picture.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment