Friday, November 2, 2012

November is the Month Bloggers Get All Crazy

So apparently November is National Blogging some stuff month. I think the official title is a little more official sounding and has a clever short hand, but the fact that there's anything "official" about blogging is still a little difficult for me to grasp. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware people make their livings from blogging, and that's awesome, but I consider that being a writer, not just a blogger. Usually, those people have something else they do aside from just blog too, like create art that they blog about, etc.

In any case, in true me fashion I've already failed and National Blogging month because it started yesterday and I didn't post yesterday (I mean, come one, I didn't even do an anniversary post). But I've decided that posting every day in November sounds fun. So I shall. And I also don't have nearly enough things to worry about getting done right now. Nope. No Christmas gifts I'm knitting, or looking for a fourth job, or managing a  website. Just sitting around watching my stories and eating chocolates.

If there's anything specific you think I should write about or address, let me know. I'm sure I'll run out of ideas by tomorrow. Some days it may just be a picture or a word, but I'll have one post for every day of November.

Except the first. Because fuck the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment