Saturday, November 3, 2012

Startin' Shit

This is the time of year that I get to "startin' Shit" more than any other time. Granted, at any given moment you can find me startin' shit in a variety of ways. Crappy vehicle? I've been known to start that shit. Getting mouthy with someone far larger than me but obviously deserves it? I've definitely gotten into startin' that shit. Most importantly, however, and causing the least amount of physical, mental and emotional harm to others (but maybe not myself) is a whole slew of projects on the needles.
I started that shit today. It's pretty amazing, (like the future recipient: My Mom) I'm really excited about it, and I hope to finish it by the end of the month. And yes, that spinning wheel in the background will likely also come into play this Christmas season. If I can stop sucking at spinning.

I should perhaps at this juncture mention that, yes, I am absolutely aware that one "should" have quality photos on one's blog if one would like to be taken at all seriously. To that I would say, it may be in my best interest to not be taken seriously. In most aspects of my life. I have a really crappy point and shoot that I use to take photos for record keeping during my Spring acting job and I have a non-iPhone situation which takes photos that are slightly better, and seen above.

In short, to anyone who has complaints about my photo qualities on this blog I would like to pose the question: Why you gotta be startin' shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment